Installment loans have better, longer terms and offer higher loan amounts than payday loans. An installment loan can also provide you with more payment options and is structured to fit your budget and cash flow. With terms from 4 to 12 months, an installment loan can help you consolidate payday loans, multiple loans, signature loans, medical collections, and other outstanding bills.
Receive a Payment Schedule
After your application has been finalized, you will receive a payment schedule outlining the number and amount of payments to be made. Payments will be debited from your bank account according to your payment schedule.
Online Account Access
Loan payments include a portion of the principal loan amount, as well as a portion of the interest charged on this amount. At Quick Loans, we provide excellent customer service along with flexible payment terms and online account access. Log in to our member area 24/7 to view your balances, payment receipts, or make extra payments on your loan to jump ahead with no penalties or fees.
Follow 4 Easy Steps
- Fill out and submit our quick easy online application and IBV (Instant Bank Verification).
- One of our customer service representatives will verify your application information.
- Once approved, funds will be deposited into your bank account within two days. If it’s a weekend or bank holiday, then funds can take an extra day. You can also pick up your loan proceeds at our office.
- Payback your installment loan according to your payment schedule.
Rates and Terms
Installment Loan terms and rates will vary depending on the applicant’s qualifications and choices. Please read your loan agreement for the annual percentage rate (APR) and other terms applicable to your loan. If you need more information, contact us today. Be sure that you understand the terms and costs of your loan.
What It Costs – An Example Loan
It can be difficult to truly understand what Rates and Terms you can expect for your loan. To help explain all the details, here is an example of two Rates and Terms for an average $750.00 loan.
A $750 loan over a 10 month term with monthly payments:
- 9 monthly payments of $185.81 and 1 payment of $185.85 = 10 payments.
- APR is 328.19%, with a finance charge of $1108.14, the amount financed is $750.00, and the total of payments is $1858.14.
A $750 loan over a 10 month term with biweekly payments:
- 19 biweekly payments of $96.98 and 1 payment of $97.14 = 20 payments.
- APR is 325%, with a finance charge of $1189.76, the amount financed is $750, and the total of payments is $1939.76.
Our Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of Age
- Verifiable, Steady Income
- 3 Months Active Bank Account
- Verifiable Residence
- Must have a Valid ID, be a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident